Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BBQ!!!

For those of you who know us, which is pretty much the only people that are going to be reading this post, you know that we like to have BBQ's! This year has been a pretty sad year as far as those go, but we are looking to improve upon our average (which is one) by having at least two more, thuse doubling our BBQ to date, this year. It is in this spirit, that we are thus holding a BBQ this coming July 10th! We're going to try to get things rolling around 5:00 and anyone cool enough to read this blog is more than welcome to come! Stay tuned to see Pictures of said BBQ.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, I'll write it down in my day planer. I should be able to squeeze it in between "Sit and stare into the aybss" and "pondering my own self lothing"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my schedule is pretty packed but I think it's a possibility

    ReplyDelete